1/3 lb lettuce mix w/ marshmallow flowers
1/3 lb broccoli
7 oz beans
Patty pan squash
Dill & Fennel
CSA Shareholders, 16 September 2011
Fall has arrived and the moisture has come. We are all so appreciative for the change of the seasons, the many blessings all around us, and your continued support for this year’s CSA garden. We hope the season’s produce has been a fresh, diverse, and healthy addition to your families’ diets.
Another year is coming to a close and, as always, we have learned a lot. We are committed to the continued development of our food-producing capacity for many years to come. Thanks for your patience and adaptability (and tolerance of counter-weighted doors to root cellars!). Some things worth doing are not done overnight.
We want to hear from you! Please take a moment on the questions below and let us know what you think. It will help us in improving and enhancing our CSA program. You can fill this form out and return it, or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are coming up on the home stretch of distributions. We will let you know soon when the last one will be (weather dependent) and when we will be having an end of the season shareholder lunch. Stay tuned!
1) What is your favorite crop that we do?
2) Least favorite that we do?
3) Is there anything we haven’t done this year that you would like?
4) How has the general amounts of produce been? What would you like more of? Less of?
5) How has overall cleanness and presentation of produce been?
6) How has the lettuce mix been? Do you like the mustards in the mix (arugula, mizuna, brassica juncea)? Do you like the big 1 pounder bags, or lessor amounts?
7) Any other comments, suggestions, or ideas?